Post Graduate Diploma for Study to Work Visa Level 7 or above in Auckland

Krish

Post Graduate Diploma for Study to Work Visa Level 7 or above in Auckland

Postby Krish » Thu May 26, 2016 7:05 am

I am a Commerce Graduate with 5 Years of Work Experience in an International E-Commerce Company.
Over the years, I have worked in the Management, CRM, Website Management and Development, and most recently Planning and Development Departments in the same company.
Now I am planning to study further in New Zealand and gain work experience too. I want to study in Auckland and would be interested in either Business, Management or Operational IT Course Diploma.

As far as I researched, I need to study a 1 Year, Level 7 or above course in order to get Study to Work Visa.
So kindly suggest which course and which university should I opt for taking into consideration the future job prospects. I would also like to know if there would part time job openings for someone like me so that I can sustain the Living Costs.

vaishnavi

Re: Post Graduate Diploma for Study to Work Visa Level 7 or above in Auckland

Postby vaishnavi » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:50 am

You can apply at the Universities like:
- AIS St Helens : Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- AUT University : Postgraduate Diploma in Global Business / Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Cornell Institute of Business and Technology : Cornell Diploma In Business Studies (Level 7)
- Manukau Institute of Technology : Graduate Diploma in Business Transformation and Change (Level 7)
- Massey University : Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Administration (Management)
- New Zealand Institute of Education : Diploma in Applied Business Level 7

Stay Back available is 1 year after any Level 7 program

Laws Pertaining to Part-Time Employment:
- International students on a student visa are allowed to work part-time up to 20 hours a week during classes and full-time on scheduled holidays.
- International students aren’t allowed to be self-employed. They must work as a worker (or employee) with an employment agreement, and not as an independent contractor.

Return to “New Zealand”